Skip to main content

Report Water Waste

All water users are encouraged to report to the District all signs or indications of water leaks and water waste. You can report water leaks and waste in the form below, or by email ( or by phone (530-544-6474 x6360). If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Water Conservation Specialist at 530-543-6268.

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.